Presque Isle, MI 49777
Description for Glenbush Drive, Presque Isle, MI 49777
Nice wooded lot just a few blocks from Lake Esau. All the amenities of PIHA, including Clubhouse with indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, gym, kitchen and exercise room. Don't forget the tennis courts, campground and private beaches on all three lakes(Huron, Esau and Grand)and one of the best boat launches on Grand Lake.
- Property Type: C
- Lot Size Dimensions: 85 x 150
- Acres: 0.33
- Zoning: Residential
- Frontage: None
- Waterfront: Deeded Access
- Lake/Rvr/Creek/Strm: Grand Lake
- In City Limits: No
- Res for Approx % Wooded: 80
- Features: Home Owners Assoc,Nat Gas Available
- Mineral Rights: No
- Terms: Cash,Land Contract
- Topography: Rolling
- Water: Municipal
- Amount of Frontage: deeded access
- School District: Alpena
- Schools: Elementary School: Alpena
- Schools: High School: Alpena
- Electric: On Site
- Gas/Oil Well, Etc: No
- Sewer: Municipal
- Taxes and Possession: Taxes: 29.38/yr.
- Taxes and Possession: Tax Year: 2014
- Taxes and Possession: Possession: at close
- Taxes and Possession: Association Dues: 135.00/yr.
Street View Not Available
Directions to Glenbush Drive, Presque Isle, MI 49777
Us 23 to 638 Hwy. to Grand Lake Rd. to Glenbush Dr. to sign.
The listing information for Glenbush Drive, Presque Isle, MI 49777 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Coldwell Banker Schmidt Cheboygan
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Premier's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Premier, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 11/17/2017 at 9:05pm