E Grand Lake Road
Presque Isle, MI 49777
Description for E Grand Lake Road, Presque Isle, MI 49777
Nice wooded lot near all three lakes.(Huron, Esau and Grand)All the PIHA amenities including Clubhouse, tennis courts, Indoor pool, full gym, hot tub, Private beaches and the best boat launch on Grand lake. Don't forget the Campground and deeded access to all the three lakes. Owner will consider land contract.
- Property Type: C
- Lot Size Dimensions: 55 x 206x108x219
- Acres: 0.43
- Zoning: Res.
- Frontage: None
- Waterfront: Deeded Access
- Lake/Rvr/Creek/Strm: Lake Huron
- In City Limits: No
- Res for Approx % Wooded: 80
- Features: Home Owners Assoc,Nat Gas Available
- Mineral Rights: No
- Terms: Cash,Land Contract
- Topography: Rolling
- Water: Municipal
- Amount of Frontage: deeded
- School District: Alpena
- Schools: Elementary School: Alpena
- Schools: High School: Alpena
- Electric: On Site
- Gas/Oil Well, Etc: No
- Sewer: Municipal
- Taxes and Possession: Taxes: 29.38/yr.
- Taxes and Possession: Tax Year: 2014
- Taxes and Possession: Possession: at close
- Taxes and Possession: Association Dues: 130.00/yr.
Street View Not Available
Directions to E Grand Lake Road, Presque Isle, MI 49777
US 23 to 638 Hwy. to Grand Lake Rd. to sign between Lakehurst and Cedar Terrace.
The listing information for E Grand Lake Road, Presque Isle, MI 49777 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Coldwell Banker Schmidt Cheboygan
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Premier's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Premier, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 09/24/2017 at 11:30pm