21713 N Us-23 Highway
Ocqueoc, MI 49759
Est. P&I payment: $1317.28/mo
Description for 21713 N Us-23 Highway, Ocqueoc, MI 49759
Classic Log Home on 272' Lake Huron Waterfront. Home is on nearly 2 acres and features 2.5 car garage, traditional stone fireplace nat gas insert, wrap around-covered & screened-in 3 season porch, spacious loft, geo-thermal heat/central air, nat gas 96% eff. forced air/humidifier, lighted 5 ft dry crawl space, with poured floor and plenty of storage. New 30yr roof in 2013, recently stained, entire home is well maintained and in great condition. Just minutes from Hammond Bay Refuge Harbor-this is Great Lakes living at its best! A true log home with beautiful interior, that's warm in the winter, and cool in the summer. We have our own crescent bay and beach. The extra large lot has a u-shaped drive, a beautiful small cat-tail wetland area, with white pine and birch woods.
- Property Type: A
- Total Bldg SqFt.: 1,700
- Year Built: 1989
- Lot Size Dimensions: 272' x 307' x 230' x 254'
- Zoning: R
- Frontage: Great Lake
- Waterfront: Yes
- Lake/Rvr/Creek/Strm: Lake Huron
- In City Limits: No
- Garage Y/N: Yes
- Age: 21-30 Years Approx.
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Rooms: Living Room Size: 15' x 19'
- Rooms: Living Room Level: 1st
- Rooms: Dining Room Size: 10' x 10'
- Rooms: Dining Room Level: 1st
- Rooms: Kitchen Size: 9.5' x 10'
- Rooms: Kitchen Level: 1st
- Rooms: Bedroom 1 Size: 14' x 20'
- Rooms: Bedroom 1 Level: upper
- Rooms: Bedroom 2 Size: 10.5 x 9'
- Rooms: Bedroom 2 Level: 1st
- Rooms: Bath 1 Type: Full
- Rooms: Bath 1 Level: 1st
- Rooms: Bath 1 Size: 7' x 13.5'
- Rooms: Bath 2 Type: Full
- Rooms: Bath 2 Level: Upper
- Rooms: Bath 2 Size: 9' x 10.5
- Rooms: Utility Room Level: 1st
- Rooms: Room Description 1: Loft
- Rooms: Room 1 Size: 10' x 20'
- Appliances & Equipmt: Water Heater: Electric
- Appliances & Equipmt: Blinds,Ceiling Fan,Curtain Rods,Drapes,Dryer,Garage Door Opener,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Foundation: Crawl
- Interior Features: Fireplace,Freestanding Gas Stv,Hardwood Floors,Humidifier,Security System,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk - In Closet
- Laundry: Main Level
- Other Rooms: Master Suite
- Garage Type: Detached/UN
- Amount of Frontage: 272 Feet
- Exterior: Log
- Exterior Features: Patio/Porch,Shed,Workshop
- Road: Maintained
- School District: Onaway Area
- Schools: Elementary School: Onaway Area
- Schools: High School: Onaway Area
- Heating/Air: Forced Air,Geo-Thermal,Natural Gas
- Sewer: Septic
- Water: Well
- Taxes and Possession: Taxes: $2,835.59
- Taxes and Possession: Tax Year: 2016
- Taxes and Possession: Homestead: Yes
- Taxes and Possession: Special Assessments: No
- Taxes and Possession: Possession: TBD
- Taxes and Possession: Association Dues: No
Street View Not Available
Directions to 21713 N Us-23 Highway, Ocqueoc, MI 49759
US 23 along Lake Huron to 2.5 miles southeast of the Hammond Bay Refuge Harbor, or 3/4 mile north of Grace Harbor Hwy.
The listing information for 21713 N Us-23 Highway, Ocqueoc, MI 49759 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Coldwell Banker Schmidt Cheboygan
Get Financing for 21713 N Us-23 Highway, Ocqueoc, MI 49759
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Premier's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Premier, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 08/21/2017 at 7:31pm